CODE OF CONDUCT FOR THE MONASTERY AND THE GROUNDS
DO NOT BRING DANGEROUS ITEMS INTO THE MONASTERY
It is strictly prohibited to bring dangerous objects onto the monastery grounds. This includes not only firearms, cutting, or stabbing weapons, but also explosives, fireworks, all types of flammable liquids, and chemicals.
KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR PERSONAL ITEMS AT ALL TIMES
Please do not leave any personal items (luggage, backpacks, etc.) unattended – it could be perceived as dangerous and may need to be examined by the police.
NARCOTICS ARE NOT TOLERATED IN THE MONASTERY
All narcotics and addictive substances are strictly prohibited on the monastery grounds. In the event that a visitor shows signs of being under the influence of a narcotic or other substance, the police will be called. Please respect this religious space as a place of spiritual contemplation.
OBSERVE THE VISITORS’ RULES AND RULES FOR MOVING AROUND THE MONASTERY
Please observe the visitors’ rules and code of conduct. Please only enter the areas designated for visitors, and bear in mind that the monastery and the monastery grounds are monitored by a camera system. Should you attempt to enter a restricted area, the police will be called.
RESPECT THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE MONASTERY EMPLOYEES
When visiting the monastery, please observe the instructions of the monastery employees. In case of an emergency, they know the correct procedures to ensure your safety.
DO NOT SMOKE IN THE MONASTERY OR ON THE MONASTERY GROUNDS
Please observe the ban on smoking in the monastery. Smoke only in designated areas and dispose of cigarette butts only in trash containers.
OBSERVE PARKING RULES
Please observe the rules for parking vehicles on the monastery grounds. Park your vehicles according to the instructions of the monastery employees, and only in the designated places and always with respect to the fact that people with disabilities also park and dwell on the monastery grounds. In case of inappropriate parking, the Police of the Czech Republic will be called.
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT SOMETHING, PLEASE ASK
We are very happy to advise and help. If you do not know something, want to tell us something, or need assistance, please contact a member of the monastery staff – we are always happy to help you.
GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT IN EMERGENCIES
· KEEP CALM – ADAPT YOUR BEHAVIOR TO THE SITUATION
· USE AVAILABLE SAFETY SYSTEMS
· OBTAIN CORRECT INFORMATION AND FACTS ABOUT THE SITUATION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE
· ORGANIZE AND ASSIST
· CONTACT THE RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE OR RESCUE UNITS
· DO NOT DISTORT OR INVENT INFORMATION!
· COLLECT FURTHER AVAILABLE INFORMATION AND IMMEDIATELY REPORT IT TO THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON OR RESCUE UNITS
· FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE OR THE RESCUE SERVICES
· DO NOT SPREAD PANIC AND DO NOT LOSE YOUR CALM
· DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RESOLVE EMERGENCIES YOURSELF
· DO NOT WASTE TIME PHOTOGRAPHING OR FILMING THE INCIDENT – IT COULD COST YOU YOUR LIFE
· DO NOT ALLOW UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS TO ENTER THE AREA WHERE THE INCIDENT HAS OCCURRED
· DO NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION TO THE MEDIA OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS